Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 54 Product Depth (in.): 15.125 Product Depth (in.): 13.125 Clear All Refinements
This oven gasket creates a seal on the oven door in order to keep the warm air from getting out. Average installation time is around 1 hour. This part replaces GE models.
- Replaces GE
- Keep warm air from getting out
- Installation time around 1 hour
- Weight of part is .4 lbs.
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts. The outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy. Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven.
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Watts: 3000/2250
- Volts: 240/208
- 14.5 in. x 18 in. x 2 in.
- Prevents any moisture in the element
Surface element WB30T10126 supplies the heat to a cooking area on top of the range. This surface element will provide great even heat for your cooking. A great quality part that replaces GE models. Also has easy installation time.
- Replaces GE models
- Installation time 45 minutes
- Good quality part
- Please shut off power to appliance before installing