Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 54 Product Depth (in.): 10 Product Depth (in.): 1.891 Clear All Refinements
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat inside the oven cavity for superior cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with brands of oven units including Electrolux / Frigidaire / Gibson / Kelvinator / Kenmore / Tappan / White-Westinghouse, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 0.260 in. or 0.315 in. and the heating elements are available with either quick connects or threaded terminals
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a bent to shape bake or broil heating element with either weld on or crimp on support legs for oven bottom mount, support bars for oven top mount in the case of broil elements, and mounting brackets for the back of the oven cavity
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 2400-Watt
Reduce the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils with this 8 in. Sensi temp technology range coil. Compliant with UL 858 safety standard. Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance.
- Reduces the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils
- Developed to comply with UL 858 safety standard
- Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance
- Can replace existing coils; interchangeable
- Easy to install no tools required
This oven gasket creates a seal on the oven door in order to keep the warm air from getting out. Average installation time is around 1 hour. This part replaces GE models.
- Replaces GE
- Keep warm air from getting out
- Installation time around 1 hour
- Weight of part is .4 lbs.
The Range Hood Power Cord is designed for use with range hoods that permit an optional power supply. The cord kit is an alternative to direct-wire installation. Check your model's installation instructions to ensure installation via an optional power supply cord kit is permitted. Consult your model's installation instructions to ensure compatibility.
- 125-Volt, 15 AMP
- 5 ft. power cord
- 3 prong cord
- Used on UXT4130AD, UXT4136AD, UXT4230AD, UXT4236AD, UXT5230BD, UXT5236BDS
GE appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live. With a timeless appearance, this family of appliances is ideal for your family. And, coming from one of the most trusted names in America, you know that this entire selection of appliances is as advanced as it is practical.
- Range Oven Door Gasket
- Includes mounting clips
- 1-year limited warranty
- Easy Installation
These bowls fit most GE Appliances and Hotpoint electric ranges. The bowls give electric ranges a clean, professional appearance. The kit includes 2 in. to 8 in. and 2 in. to 6 in. drip bowls.
- Genuine GE Replacement Part
- Black porcelain finish
- Gives electric ranges a clean, professional appearance
- Includes two 6 in. and two 8 in. bowls
These bowls fit most GE Appliances and Hotpoint electric ranges. The bowls give electric ranges a like-new appearance. The kit includes 2 in. to 8 in. and 2 in. to 6 in. drip bowls.
- Genuine GE Replacement Part
- Satin Chrome finish
- Gives electric ranges a like-new appearance
- Limited 1-year warranty