Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
Surface element control switch turns the surface element on and off and controls how much heat the element produces. This switch replaces whirlpool models. Installation time is around 45 min.
- Replaces whirlpool part number 3149400 and 3148954
- Installation time 45 min
- Turns the surface element on and off
- Weight of part is .1875 lbs.
For Hinged Elements (Wired-In Burners). 2 in. I. D. Bottom Hole. Trade Size: 8 in. O.D.: 8-1/2 in.
- Chrome finish
- Fit GE and hotpoint ranges
- 8 in.
- Bottom hole
This anti-tip bracket is a replacement part for ranges. It secures the appliance to the wall. Compatible with select Whirlpool brand models.
- fasterners included
- sold individually
- Easy to install
- Please check the compatibility with your previous part and appliance's model before ordering this replacement