Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): 20.75 Product Width (in.): 11.5 Product Width (in.): 13 Product Width (in.): 4.75 Clear All Refinements
To ensure a safe range installation that meets electrical requirements, a new UL-approved 40 Amp power cord should be used. Includes one 3-wire, 40 Amp, 4 ft. UL-approved range power cord. The heavy duty insulation prevents kinking and cracking for long-lasting durability. The cord is stringently tested for household safety.
- 4 ft. range cord
- 40 Amp
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts. The outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy. Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven.
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and are UL/CSA approved
- Watts: 3100/2330
- Volts: 240/208
- 16.75 in. x 13.25 in. x 2.5 in.
- Prevents any moisture in the element
This bake element provides heat to the oven. It replaces whirlpool models. Runs on 240 volts.
- Replaces whirlpool models
- Provides heat to oven
- Runs on 240 volts
- Weight of part is .71 lbs.
4+0. 4 manual circuits for top burner ignition and no oven ignition circuit. Snap in mounting. This part replaces multiple models.
- Replaces multiple models
- Has two .250 in. male terminals
- Has four .187 in. male terminals
- Weight of part is .3 lbs.
Bake element is at the bottom of the oven and supplies the heat for baking. This bake element will replace Whirlpool models. Make sure to power off range before installing.
- Good quality part
- Replaces Whirlpool
- Installation time 40 min
- Make sure to wear work gloves while installing element
This bake element helps keep the oven temperature you set. This part replaces Whirlpool models. Usually takes under a half hour to install.
- Replaces Whirlpool
- Average installation time 25 min
- Heats up over to desired temperature
- Weight of part is .56 lbs.