Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Exact Replacement Parts 240-Volts 20 Amps Oven Thermostat
Item # 53-5195
Oven control thermostat turns the heat on and off to maintain the oven temperature you set. This thermostat replaces GE models. Installation time is around 45 min.
- Replaces GE
- Helps keep the temperature you set in the oven
- Installation time around 45 min
- Weight of part is .5 lbs.
Item # 97-4020
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat for superior surface cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with most major brands of oven units including Whirlpool / Maytag / Amana / Kenmore / GE / Frigidaire, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 6 in. or 8 in. and the heating elements are available the in either plug in style or can be hard wired into most ranges on the market
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a spiral wound heating element with multiple turns with either a delta style or y style spider support assembly to provide support for your oven surface cookware
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 1325-Watt
Exact Replacement Parts Oven Thermostat replaces GE WB20K10010
Item # 28-9643
Oven control thermostat turns the heat on and off to maintain the oven temperature you set. This thermostat replaces GE models. Installation time is just under an hour.
- Replaces GE
- Average installation time is 55 min
- Helps regulate the temp inside the oven.
- Weight of part .3 lbs.
SUPCO 180 D Snap Disc High Limit Thermostat
Item # 30-1963
The L Series of 3/4 in. (19mm) bimetal disc temperature controls offer proven reliability in a versatile, cost-effective design. Can handle loads up to 25 Amp at 240VAC. Welded construction for integrity of current-carrying components.
- Close when temperature differential is reached
- Open on rise
- 1/4 in. quick disconnect terminals
- 20 Differential
Exact Replacement Parts 240-Volts 30 Amp Oven Thermostat
Item # 53-5192
Oven control thermostat turns the heat on and off to maintain the oven temperature you set. This part replaces GE models. Installation time is around 45 min.
- Replaces GE
- Installation time is around 45 min
- Keeps the temperature you set in the oven
- Weight of part .5 lbs.