Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): 0.3 Product Width (in.): 2.3 Product Width (in.): 11.875 Product Width (in.): 11.75 Clear All Refinements
The double burner assembly directs gas to the front and rear surface burners. The part replaces GE. Overall installation time is around 30 min.
- Replaces GE
- Color of part is silver
- Average installation time is 30 min
- Weight of part is .8 lbs.
The SIC style igniter is a direct replacement for hundreds of OEM part numbers. Direct Replacement for Hundreds of OEM Numbers. Longer Life and Greater Strength, with the Longest MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) in the Industry. Will Not Overdrive the Gas Valve like some Universal Replacements.
- Direct replacement range igniter can be used on Maytag 12400035
- High Temperature Ceramic Wire Connectors
- High Temperature MGT Wire Leads
- Meets or Exceeds OEM Specifications
- High Temperature Stainless Steel Shield
This knob thermostat helps set the temp of the oven. This knob is black and notched. Replaces whirlpool models.
- Replaces Whirlpool
- Black in color
- Easy installation
- Weight of part .05 lbs.
This gasket is a replacement part for ovens. It seals the oven door to the oven when closed preventing heat loss. Compatible with select Whirlpool brand models.
- Genuine Whirlpool part
- Push in style application
- Easy to install
- Please check the compatibility with your previous part and appliance's model before ordering this replacement
Surface element WB30T10126 supplies the heat to a cooking area on top of the range. This surface element will provide great even heat for your cooking. A great quality part that replaces GE models. Also has easy installation time.
- Replaces GE models
- Installation time 45 minutes
- Good quality part
- Please shut off power to appliance before installing
Bake element is at the bottom of the oven and supplies the heat for baking. This bake element will replace Electrolux models. Make sure to power off the range before installing.
- Good quality part
- Replaces Electrolux
- Installation time 40 min
- Make sure to wear work gloves while installing part