Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): 0.3 Product Width (in.): 2.3 Product Width (in.): 18 Product Width (in.): 5.637 Clear All Refinements
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat for superior surface cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with most major brands of oven units including Whirlpool / Maytag / Amana / Kenmore / GE / Frigidaire, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 6 in. or 8 in. and the heating elements are available the in either plug in style or can be hard wired into most ranges on the market
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a spiral wound heating element with multiple turns with either a delta style or y style spider support assembly to provide support for your oven surface cookware
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 1325-Watt
This knob thermostat helps set the temp of the oven. This knob is black and notched. Replaces whirlpool models.
- Replaces Whirlpool
- Black in color
- Easy installation
- Weight of part .05 lbs.
This gasket is a replacement part for ovens. It seals the oven door to the oven when closed preventing heat loss. Compatible with select Whirlpool brand models.
- Genuine Whirlpool part
- Push in style application
- Easy to install
- Please check the compatibility with your previous part and appliance's model before ordering this replacement
Bake element is at the bottom of the oven and supplies the heat for baking. This bake element will replace Electrolux models. Make sure to power off the range before installing.
- Good quality part
- Replaces Electrolux
- Installation time 35 min
- Make sure to wear work gloves while installing