Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): 17.78 Product Width (in.): 9.0 Product Width (in.): 5.781 Product Width (in.): 11.875 Clear All Refinements
This drip pan is a replacement part for ranges. It collects the grease and food from cooking. Compatible with select Whirlpool brand models.
- Chrome plated
- sold individually
- Easy to install
- Please check the compatibility with your previous part and appliance's model before ordering this replacement
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat inside the oven cavity for superior cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with brands of oven units including Electrolux / Frigidaire / Gibson / Kelvinator / Kenmore / Tappan / White-Westinghouse, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 0.260 in. or 0.315 in. and the heating elements are available with either quick connects or threaded terminals
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a bent to shape bake or broil heating element with either weld on or crimp on support legs for oven bottom mount, support bars for oven top mount in the case of broil elements, and mounting brackets for the back of the oven cavity
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 2600-Watt
Surface element WB30T10126 supplies the heat to a cooking area on top of the range. This surface element will provide great even heat for your cooking. A great quality part that replaces GE models. Also has easy installation time.
- Replaces GE models
- Installation time 45 minutes
- Good quality part
- Please shut off power to appliance before installing