Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): 17.78 Product Width (in.): 2.0 Product Width (in.): 9.7 Product Width (in.): 5.75 Clear All Refinements
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven/range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat inside the oven cavity for superior cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with brands of oven units including Electrolux/Frigidaire/Gibson/Kelvinator/Kenmore/Tappan/White-Westinghouse, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 0.260 in. or 0.315 in. and the heating elements are available with either quick connects or threaded terminals
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a bent to shape bake or broil heating element with either weld on or crimp on support legs for oven bottom mount, support bars for oven top mount in the case of broil elements and mounting brackets for the back of the oven cavity
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt/2600-Watt
Your entire range. Clean drip pans improve cooking efficiency. Use this pan to give Your kitchen a uniform appearance.
- Narrow element slot
- 1-3/4 in. I.D. bottom hole
- Trade size: 8 in.
- O.D. 9-5/8 in.
This surface element provides heat to the cooking area on top of the range. This part replaces GE. Installation time takes under a half hour.
- Replaces GE
- Average installation time is 25 min
- Quality part
- Item weight is .4375 lbs.