Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Item # 24-89371
Your entire range. Clean drip pans improve cooking efficiency. Use this pan to give Your kitchen a uniform appearance.
- This GE range bowl has an outside diameter of 9-3/4 in.
- Its diameter allows it to better fit new GE ranges.
- Size: 8 in.
- Ranges, Chrome
Item # 24-89353
This range pan has a durable porcelain coating. Its coating lasts longer than the standard chrome plating on other range pans. Sold by pack, 6 pans per pack.
- Compatible with GE brand
- For use with plug-in electric cooking elements
- Porcelain-coating lasts longer than the standard chrome plating on other range pans
- Remove from range and wash with soap and water, avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives, which may scratch the finish, do not clean in self-cleaning oven, however, you can use a non-abrasive oven cleaner on the porcelain pans only
Item # 28-9646
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat inside the oven cavity for superior cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit. This heating element is compatible with brands of oven units including General Electric / Hotpoint / Roper / Sears / Kenmore, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 6 inch or 8 inch, and the heating elements are availablethe in either plug in style or can be hard wired into most ranges on the market
- Parts included feature and benefit. This item is a bent to shape bake or broil heating element with either weld on or crimp on support legs for oven bottom mount, support bars for oven top mount in the case of broil elements, and mounting brackets for the back of the oven cavity
- 3. Material feature and benefit The sheath material is Nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking Element Power Rating 240-Volt / 2585-Watt