Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 9.79 Product Depth (in.): 3.125 Product Depth (in.): 3.5 Clear All Refinements
This range pan has a durable porcelain coating. Its coating lasts longer than the standard chrome plating on other range pans. Sold by pack, 6 pans per pack.
- Compatible with GE brand
- For use with plug-in electric cooking elements
- Porcelain-coating lasts longer than the standard chrome plating on other range pans
- Remove from range and wash with soap and water, avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives, which may scratch the finish, do not clean in self-cleaning oven, however, you can use a non-abrasive oven cleaner on the porcelain pans only
Your entire range. Clean drip pans improve cooking efficiency. Use this pan to give Your kitchen a uniform appearance.
- GE range bowl has an outside diameter of 9-3/4 in.
- Its diameter allows it to better fit new GE ranges.
- Size: 8 in.
- Ranges, Chrome
This switch will help control the temp on the surface burner. This part replaces multiple models. Average installation time is around 45 min.
- Replaces multiple models
- Helps control the temp of the surface burner
- Average installation time around 45 min
- Weight of part .2 lbs.
Kit includes horizontal and vertical mounting clip. Used on GE models. This mounts with one screw and two wires attached to it. This receptacle is used for specific plug in burners.
- Can replace GE WB17X5051
- Heavy Duty
- Complete receptacle with bracket
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications