Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 9.79 Product Depth (in.): .375 Product Depth (in.): 16.375 Clear All Refinements
Your entire range. Clean drip pans improve cooking efficiency. Use this pan to give Your kitchen a uniform appearance.
- This GE range bowl has an outside diameter of 9-3/4 in.
- Its diameter allows it to better fit new GE ranges.
- Size: 8 in.
- Ranges, Chrome
This range pan has a durable porcelain coating. Its coating lasts longer than the standard chrome plating on other range pans. Sold by pack, 6 pans per pack.
- Compatible with GE brand
- For use with plug-in electric cooking elements
- Porcelain-coating lasts longer than the standard chrome plating on other range pans
- Remove from range and wash with soap and water, avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives, which may scratch the finish, do not clean in self-cleaning oven, however, you can use a non-abrasive oven cleaner on the porcelain pans only
Range anti-tip bracket. This bracket helps to secure the range and prevent it from tipping over. Steel construction. Used on GE models.
- Used on GE models
- Rear leg nests into bracket to prevent tipping
- Floor or wall mount
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts. The outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy. Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven.
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and are UL/CSA approved
- Watts: 3100/2330
- Volts: 240/208
- 16.75 in. x 13.25 in. x 2.5 in.
- Prevents any moisture in the element