Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 9.79 Product Depth (in.): .375 Product Depth (in.): 14 Clear All Refinements
Your entire range. Clean drip pans improve cooking efficiency. Use this pan to give Your kitchen a uniform appearance.
- This GE range bowl has an outside diameter of 9-3/4 in.
- Its diameter allows it to better fit new GE ranges.
- Size: 8 in.
- Ranges, Chrome
This range pan has a durable porcelain coating. Its coating lasts longer than the standard chrome plating on other range pans. Sold by pack, 6 pans per pack.
- Compatible with GE brand
- For use with plug-in electric cooking elements
- Porcelain-coating lasts longer than the standard chrome plating on other range pans
- Remove from range and wash with soap and water, avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives, which may scratch the finish, do not clean in self-cleaning oven, however, you can use a non-abrasive oven cleaner on the porcelain pans only
Range anti-tip bracket. This bracket helps to secure the range and prevent it from tipping over. Steel construction. Used on GE models.
- Used on GE models
- Rear leg nests into bracket to prevent tipping
- Floor or wall mount
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Used on domestic ranges. Our line includes a variety of elements that were discontinued by the OEM.
- Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and are UL/CSA approved
- The outside sheath is made of high grade stainless steel
- Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven