Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): 5.7 Product Width (in.): 7 Product Width (in.): 17.75 Product Width (in.): 7.563 Clear All Refinements
- Electric range porcelain bowl
- 6 in.
- Black in color
- Limited 1-year entire appliance warranty
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat for superior surface cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with most major brands of oven units including Whirlpool / Maytag / Amana / Kenmore / GE / Frigidaire, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 6 in. or 8 in. and the heating elements are available the in either plug in style or can be hard wired into most ranges on the market
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a spiral wound heating element with multiple turns with either a delta style or y style spider support assembly to provide support for your oven surface cookware
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 2350-Watt
This temperature control thermostat is a replacement part for ovens. It's used to control the temperature of the oven. Compatible with Whirlpool brand models.
- Genuine Whirlpool Part
- White in color
- Unplug Oven before installation
- Range Oven Door Gasket
- Includes mounting clips
- 1-year limited warranty
- Easy Installation
Bake element is at the bottom of the oven and supplies the heat for baking. This part will replace GE models. Make sure to unplug the range before installing.
- Good quality part
- Replaces GE
- Installation time 35 min
- Make sure to wear work gloves while installing.