Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Height (in.): 1.73 Product Height (in.): 1.85 Product Height (in.): 7.5 Clear All Refinements
Your entire range. Clean drip pans improve cooking efficiency. Use this pan to give Your kitchen a uniform appearance.
- For Removable Elements
- Fits Most Of The Most Popular Types Found On Electric Ranges Today
- Size: 8 in.
- Heavy Chrome Plating
This range pan has a durable porcelain coating. Its coating lasts longer than the standard chrome plating on other range pans. Sold by pack, 6 pans per pack.
- Compatible with GE brand
- For use with plug-in electric cooking elements
- Porcelain-coating lasts longer than the standard chrome plating on other range pans
- Remove from range and wash with soap and water, avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives, which may scratch the finish, do not clean in self-cleaning oven, however, you can use a non-abrasive oven cleaner on the porcelain pans only
This drip pan fits GE and Hotpoint electric ranges. Its available in the trade size of 6 in. Bottom hole. Which is easy and convenient.
- With chrome finish
- Fit GE and hotpoint Ranges
- 6 in. Dia
- With bottom hole
CH30T10074 is a direct replacement for GE surface element WB30T10074. The outside diameter is 8 in. CH30T10074 is a 240 volt, 2600 watt element manufactured from high temperature stainless alloys.
- Direct replacement for hundreds of models
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Manufactured from high temperature stainless alloys
- Flat style terminals
This Drip Bowl is a replacement part for ranges. It captures any spills from the burner. Compatible with select Whirlpool brand models.
- Genuine Whirlpool part
- Chrome plated
- Easy to install
- Please check the compatibility with your previous part and appliance's model before ordering this replacement
Reduce the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils with this 8 in. Sensi temp technology range coil. Compliant with UL 858 safety standard. Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance.
- Reduces the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils
- Developed to comply with UL 858 safety standard
- Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance
- Can replace existing coils; interchangeable
- Easy to install no tools required