Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Height (in.): 1.73 Product Height (in.): 5.75 Product Height (in.): 8.563 Product Height (in.): 17 Clear All Refinements
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Item # 24-89353
This range pan has a durable porcelain coating. Its coating lasts longer than the standard chrome plating on other range pans. Sold by pack, 6 pans per pack.
- Compatible with GE brand
- For use with plug-in electric cooking elements
- Porcelain-coating lasts longer than the standard chrome plating on other range pans
- Remove from range and wash with soap and water, avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives, which may scratch the finish, do not clean in self-cleaning oven, however, you can use a non-abrasive oven cleaner on the porcelain pans only
Item # 97-4012
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat for superior surface cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with most major brands of oven units including Whirlpool / Maytag / Amana / Kenmore / GE / Frigidaire, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 6 in. or 8 in. and the heating elements are available the in either plug in style or can be hard wired into most ranges on the market
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a spiral wound heating element with multiple turns with either a delta style or y style spider support assembly to provide support for your oven surface cookware
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 2350-Watt
SUPCO Surface Element, Replaces 6 in. GE WB30T10078
Item # 28-9650
Direct Replacement Surface Elements designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured from high temperature stainless alloys. Manufactured from high temperature stainless alloys.
- Direct replacement for hundreds of models
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Ceramics and screws are included
- Flat style terminals
GE 6 in. Sensi-Temp Coils
Item # 307857591
Reduce the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils with this 6 in. Sensi temp technology range coil. Compliant with UL 858 safety standard. Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance.
- Reduces the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils
- Developed to comply with UL 858 safety standard
- Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance
- Easy to install no tools required
- Can replace existing coils; interchangeable
GE Range 8 in. Chrome Burner Bowl
Item # 309027583
GE appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live. With a timeless appearance, this family of appliances is ideal for your family. And, coming from one of the most trusted names in America, you know that this entire selection of appliances is as advanced as it is practical.
- Genuine GE replacement part
- Electric range burner drip bowl
- Fits 8 in. burner
- Chrome finish