Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Height (in.): 1.73 Product Height (in.): 5.75 Product Height (in.): 1.86 Clear All Refinements
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Item # 24-89353
This range pan has a durable porcelain coating. Its coating lasts longer than the standard chrome plating on other range pans. Sold by pack, 6 pans per pack.
- Compatible with GE brand
- For use with plug-in electric cooking elements
- Porcelain-coating lasts longer than the standard chrome plating on other range pans
- Remove from range and wash with soap and water, avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives, which may scratch the finish, do not clean in self-cleaning oven, however, you can use a non-abrasive oven cleaner on the porcelain pans only
SUPCO Surface Element, Replaces 6 in. GE WB30T10078
Item # 28-9650
Direct Replacement Surface Elements designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured from high temperature stainless alloys. Manufactured from high temperature stainless alloys.
- Direct replacement for hundreds of models
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Ceramics and screws are included
- Flat style terminals
Item # 24-89361
For hinged elements (wired in burners). Fits Westinghouse, Admiral, Frigidaire, monarch Gibson, Kelvinator, Montgomery ward, Jenn-Air Norge, Kenmore (Sears), Tappan, O'Keefe and Merritt, Chambers, Gaffers and Sattler, Hardwick, Sunray, WasteKing, WeilBilt, Whirlpool. 2 in. I. D. Bottom hole. Trade size: 6 in. OD: 6-1/8 in. Min. Order: 6 EA.
- Chrome finish
- Fit different ranges
- 6 in.
- Bottom hole
Item # 24-89358
Your entire range. Clean drip pans improve cooking efficiency. Use this pan to give Your kitchen a uniform appearance.
- Narrow Element Slot
- 1-3/4 in. I.D. Bottom Hole
- Trade Size: 8 in.
- O.D: 9-5/8 in.
GE 6 in. Sensi-Temp Coils
Item # 307857591
Reduce the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils with this 6 in. Sensi temp technology range coil. Compliant with UL 858 safety standard. Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance.
- Reduces the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils
- Developed to comply with UL 858 safety standard
- Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance
- Easy to install no tools required
- Can replace existing coils; interchangeable