Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 7.625 Product Depth (in.): 1.437 Product Depth (in.): 3.5 Clear All Refinements
GE appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live. With a timeless appearance, this family of appliances is ideal for your family. And, coming from one of the most trusted names in America, you know that this entire selection of appliances is as advanced as it is practical.
- Electric range burner bowl
- Chrome in color
- 8 in.
- Limited 1-year entire appliance warranty
Kit includes horizontal and vertical mounting clip. Used on GE models. This mounts with one screw and two wires attached to it. This receptacle is used for specific plug in burners.
- Can replace GE WB17X5051
- Heavy Duty
- Complete receptacle with bracket
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat inside the oven cavity for superior cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with brands of oven units including Electrolux / Frigidaire / Gibson / Kelvinator / Kenmore / Tappan / White-Westinghouse, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 0.260 in. or 0.315 in. and the heating elements are available with either quick connects or threaded terminals
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a bent to shape bake or broil heating element with either weld on or crimp on support legs for oven bottom mount, support bars for oven top mount in the case of broil elements, and mounting brackets for the back of the oven cavity
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 2500-Watt