Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts. The outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy. Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven.
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Watts: 2850-Watt/2138-Watt
- Volts: 240/208
- 15.375 in. x 18 in. x 4 in.
- Prevents any moisture in the element
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Used on domestic ranges. Our line includes a variety of elements that have been discontinued by the OEM.
- Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and are UL/CSA approved
- The outside sheath is made of high grade stainless steel
- Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven
This bake element provides heat to the oven. It replaces whirlpool models. Runs on 240 volts.
- Replaces whirlpool models
- Provides heat to oven
- Runs on 240 volts
- Weight of part is .71 lbs.
Bake element is at the bottom of the oven and supplies the heat for baking. This bake element will replace Whirlpool models. Make sure to power off range before installing.
- Good quality part
- Replaces Whirlpool
- Installation time 40 min
- Make sure to wear work gloves while installing element
The oven door gasket creates a seal on the inside of the door in order to keep warm air from getting out. This part replaces Maytag models. Good quality part.
- Replaces Maytag
- Quality part
- Keeps warm air from getting out of oven
- Weight of part .125 lbs.