Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): 9.5 Product Width (in.): 4.75 Product Width (in.): 51.5 Product Width (in.): 12 All Typically In Stock Clear All Refinements
GE appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live. With a timeless appearance, this family of appliances is ideal for your family. And, coming from one of the most trusted names in America, you know that this entire selection of appliances is as advanced as it is practical.
- Genuine GE replacement part
- Electric range burner drip bowl
- Fits 8 in. burner
- Chrome finish
Replacement Anti-Tip Kit used on GE, Hotpoint, and Kenmore brands. Steel construction. Hardware included.
- Anti-tip kit for GE Stoves
- Includes stove bracket, 4 ft. chain, and fasteners
- Used when floor mounts not applicable
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
To ensure a safe range installation that meets electrical requirements, a new UL-approved 40 Amp power cord should be used. Includes one 4-wire, 40 Amp, 6 ft. UL-approved range power cord. The heavy duty insulation prevents kinking and cracking for long-lasting durability.
- 6 ft. range cord
- 40 Amp
4+0. 4 manual circuits for top burner ignition and no oven ignition circuit. Snap in mounting. This part replaces multiple models.
- Replaces multiple models
- Has two .250 in. male terminals
- Has four .187 in. male terminals
- Weight of part is .3 lbs.
Bake element is at the bottom of the oven and supplies the heat for baking. This bake element will replace Peerless Premier models. Make sure to power off range before installing the element.
- Good quality part
- Replaces Peerless Premier
- Installation time 45 min
- Make sure to wear work gloves while installing part