Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): 5.75 Product Width (in.): 13.5 Product Width (in.): 2.25 All Typically In Stock Clear All Refinements
Surface element control switch turns the surface element on and off and controls how much heat the element produces. This switch replaces whirlpool models. Installation time is around 45 min.
- Replaces whirlpool part number 3149400 and 3148954
- Installation time 45 min
- Turns the surface element on and off
- Weight of part is .1875 lbs.
This anti-tip bracket is a replacement part for ranges. It secures the appliance to the wall. Compatible with select Whirlpool brand models.
- fasterners included
- sold individually
- Easy to install
- Please check the compatibility with your previous part and appliance's model before ordering this replacement
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts. The outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy. Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven.
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Watts: 3000/2250
- Volts: 240/208
- 14.5 in. x 18 in. x 2 in.
- Prevents any moisture in the element