Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): 4.75 Product Width (in.): 18 Product Width (in.): 3.4 Clear All Refinements
This terminal block is a replacement part for electric ranges. It directs the flow of electricity. Compatible with Whirlpool brand models.
- Genuine Whirlpool part
- Black in color
- Unplug oven before installation
- Please check the compatibility with your previous part and appliance's model before ordering this replacement
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat inside the oven cavity for superior cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with brands of oven units including Electrolux / Frigidaire / Gibson / Kelvinator / Kenmore / Tappan / White-Westinghouse, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 0.260 in. or 0.315 in. and the heating elements are available with either quick connects or threaded terminals
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a bent to shape bake or broil heating element with either weld on or crimp on support legs for oven bottom mount, support bars for oven top mount in the case of broil elements, and mounting brackets for the back of the oven cavity
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 2700-Watt
4+0. 4 manual circuits for top burner ignition and no oven ignition circuit. Snap in mounting. This part replaces multiple models.
- Replaces multiple models
- Has two .250 in. male terminals
- Has four .187 in. male terminals
- Weight of part is .3 lbs.
Bake element is at the bottom of the oven and supplies the heat for baking. This bake element will replace Electrolux models. Make sure to power off the range before installing.
- Good quality part
- Replaces Electrolux
- Installation time 35 min
- Make sure to wear work gloves while installing