Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): 4.75 Product Width (in.): 13 Product Width (in.): 5.61 Clear All Refinements
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Item # 97-4013
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat for superior surface cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with most major brands of oven units including Whirlpool / Maytag / Amana / Kenmore / GE / Frigidaire, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 6 in. or 8 in. and the heating elements are available the in either plug in style or can be hard wired into most ranges on the market
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a spiral wound heating element with multiple turns with either a delta style or y style spider support assembly to provide support for your oven surface cookware
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 1325-Watt
SUPCO Range Receptacle Kit Phenolic Block for Whirlpool
Item # 53-0157
Kit includes horizontal mounting clip, block, 2 wire leads, and twist on wire connectors. Stove top receptacle kit for electric stove surface elements. If the heating element operates intermittently then this terminal block or the elements terminals are likely corroded and both may need to be replaced.
- Can replace Electrolux, GE, Whirlpool, and Maytag
- Universal block kit includes 'L' and 'U' brackets
- Includes 6 in. leads and wire nuts
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
SUPCO Bake Broil Oven Element for GE or Hotpoint RP44X200
Item # 97-2402
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts. The outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy. Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven.
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and are UL/CSA approved
- Watts: 3100/2330
- Volts: 240/208
- 16.75 in. x 13.25 in. x 2.5 in.
- Prevents any moisture in the element
Exact Replacement Parts 4 + 0 Spark Module
Item # 28-9633
4+0. 4 manual circuits for top burner ignition and no oven ignition circuit. Snap in mounting. This part replaces multiple models.
- Replaces multiple models
- Has two .250 in. male terminals
- Has four .187 in. male terminals
- Weight of part is .3 lbs.