Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): 4.75 Product Width (in.): 13 Product Width (in.): 1 Product Width (in.): 1.5 SUPCO Clear All Refinements
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts. The outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy. Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven.
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and are UL/CSA approved
- Watts: 3100/2330
- Volts: 240/208
- 16.75 in. x 13.25 in. x 2.5 in.
- Prevents any moisture in the element
The L Series of 3/4 in. (19mm) bimetal disc temperature controls offer proven reliability in a versatile, cost-effective design. Can handle loads up to 25 Amp at 240VAC. Welded construction for integrity of current-carrying components.
- Close when temperature differential is reached
- Open on rise
- 1/4 in. quick disconnect terminals
- 20 Differential
Oven thermometer. Round dial, stainless steel construction. Can stand up or hang. Temperature range 100Â°F to 600Â°F (38Â°C to 315Â°C). Durable stainless steel and unbreakable lens.
- Hangs or stands
- Stainless steel construction
- Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Unbreakable lens
- Temperature range: 100Â°F to 600Â°F (38Â°C to 315Â°C)