Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): 4.75 Product Width (in.): 13 Product Width (in.): 1 Product Width (in.): 1.5 SUPCO Clear All Refinements
The L Series of 3/4 in. (19mm) bimetal disc temperature controls offer proven reliability in a versatile, cost-effective design. Can handle loads up to 25 Amp at 240VAC. Welded construction for integrity of current-carrying components.
- Close when temperature differential is reached
- Open on rise
- 1/4 in. quick disconnect terminals
- 20 Differential
Oven thermometer. Round dial, stainless steel construction. Can stand up or hang. Temperature range 100F to 600F (38C to 315C). Durable stainless steel and unbreakable lens.
- Hangs or Stands
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Unbreakable Lens
- Temperature Range: 100Â°F to 600Â°F (38Â°C to 315Â°C)
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts. The outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy. Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven.
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and are UL/CSA approved
- Watts: 3100/2330
- Volts: 240/208
- 16.75 in. x 13.25 in. x 2.5 in.
- Prevents any moisture in the element