Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts. The outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy. Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven.
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and are UL/CSA approved
- Watts: 3100/2330
- Volts: 240/208
- 16.75 in. x 13.25 in. x 2.5 in.
- Prevents any moisture in the element
The L Series of 3/4 in. (19mm) bimetal disc temperature controls offer proven reliability in a versatile, cost-effective design. Can handle loads up to 25 Amp at 240VAC. Welded construction for integrity of current-carrying components.
- Close when temperature differential is reached
- Open on rise
- 1/4 in. quick disconnect terminals
- 20 Differential
Kit includes horizontal mounting clip, block, 2 wire leads, and twist on wire connectors. Stove top receptacle kit for electric stove surface elements. If the heating element operates intermittently then this terminal block or the elements terminals are likely corroded and both may need to be replaced.
- Can replace Electrolux, GE, Whirlpool, and Maytag
- Universal block kit includes 'L' and 'U' brackets
- Includes 6 in. leads and wire nuts
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications