Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
To ensure a safe range installation that meets electrical requirements, a new UL-approved 40 Amp power cord should be used. Includes one 3-wire, 40 Amp, 4 ft. UL-approved range power cord. The heavy duty insulation prevents kinking and cracking for long-lasting durability. The cord is stringently tested for household safety.
- 4 ft. range cord
- 40 Amp
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts. The outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy. Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven.
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and are UL/CSA approved
- Watts: 3100/2330
- Volts: 240/208
- 16.75 in. x 13.25 in. x 2.5 in.
- Prevents any moisture in the element
Oven control thermostat turns the heat on and off to maintain the oven temperature you set. This thermostat replaces GE models. Installation time is around 45-minutes.
- Replaces GE part number WB20K10026
- Helps keep the temperature you set in the oven
- Installation time around 45-minutes
- Weight of part is 0.5 lbs.
Oven control thermostat turns the heat on and off to maintain the oven temperature you set. This thermostat replaces GE models. Installation time is just under an hour.
- Replaces GE part number WB20K10010
- Average installation time is 55-minutes
- Helps regulate the temp inside the oven
- Weight of part 0.3 lbs.
The L Series of 3/4 in. (19mm) bimetal disc temperature controls offer proven reliability in a versatile, cost-effective design. Can handle loads up to 25 Amp at 240VAC. Welded construction for integrity of current-carrying components.
- Close when temperature differential is reached
- Open on rise
- 1/4 in. quick disconnect terminals
- 20 Differential
4+0. 4 manual circuits for top burner ignition and no oven ignition circuit. Snap in mounting. This part replaces multiple models.
- Replaces multiple models
- Has two .250 in. male terminals
- Has four .187 in. male terminals
- Weight of part is .3 lbs.
Oven control thermostat turns the heat on and off to maintain the oven temperature you set. This part replaces GE models. Installation time is around 45 min.
- Replaces GE
- Installation time is around 45 min
- Keeps the temperature you set in the oven
- Weight of part .5 lbs.
Kit includes horizontal mounting clip, block, 2 wire leads, and twist on wire connectors. Stove top receptacle kit for electric stove surface elements. If the heating element operates intermittently then this terminal block or the elements terminals are likely corroded and both may need to be replaced.
- Can replace Electrolux, GE, Whirlpool, and Maytag
- Universal block kit includes 'L' and 'U' brackets
- Includes 6 in. leads and wire nuts
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
This range hood knob is a replacement part for range hoods. It allows the functionality of the fan. Compatible with select GE brand models.
- Genuine GE part
- Black in color
- Easy to install
- Please check the compatibility with your previous part and appliance's model before ordering this replacement
The Robertshaw 5000 Series Electric Thermostat is a heavy-duty thermostat designed for use in harsh applications where precise temperature control is required. The control uses a double pole single throw (DPST) snap-action mechanism with a positive OFF switch. It is recommended for use on applications that require double pole operation and accurate temperature control.
- DPST with positive off
- Mechanical snap-action is instantaneous, positive and non-fatiguing
- Reacts to exceedingly small movements of the diaphragms for very close temperature differential
- Diaphragm assembly features two stainless steel diaphragms electrically welded together
- Maximum sensitivity without over-stressing the metal
- Supplied with terminals mounted in four different positions
- Bulb and capillary available in copper, nickel plated copper, or stainless steel