Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): 19 Product Width (in.): 8.46 Product Width (in.): 17.78 Clear All Refinements
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Item # 24-89355
For Hinged Elements (Wired-In Burners). 2 in. I. D. Bottom Hole. Trade Size: 8 in. O.D.: 8-1/2 in.
- Chrome finish
- Fit GE and hotpoint ranges
- 8 in.
- Bottom hole
Item # 97-2410
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat inside the oven cavity for superior cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with brands of oven units including Electrolux / Frigidaire / Gibson / Kelvinator / Kenmore / Tappan / White-Westinghouse, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 0.260 in. or 0.315 in. and the heating elements are available with either quick connects or threaded terminals
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a bent to shape bake or broil heating element with either weld on or crimp on support legs for oven bottom mount, support bars for oven top mount in the case of broil elements, and mounting brackets for the back of the oven cavity
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 2600-Watt
SUPCO Bake and Broil Element for Electrolux, GE and Whirlpool
Item # 30-3059
Supcos extensive line of bake and broil elements sets an industry standard for supplying a value option to the aftermarket. Our elements meet or exceed the same high-quality construction standards used by the original manufacturers. CH775 is a direct replacement for Electrolux 5303051519 and 31675104. CH775 also replaces RP775.
- Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy
- Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven
- Prevents any moisture in the element