Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): 19 Product Width (in.): 8.46 Product Width (in.): 2.25 Product Width (in.): 22.5 Clear All Refinements
Surface element control switch turns the surface element on and off and controls how much heat the element produces. This switch replaces whirlpool models. Installation time is around 45 min.
- Replaces Whirlpool
- Installation time 45 min
- Turns the surface element on and off
- Weight of part is .1875 lbs.
For Hinged Elements (Wired-In Burners). 2 in. I. D. Bottom Hole. Trade Size: 8 in. O.D.: 8-1/2 in.
- Chrome finish
- Fit GE and hotpoint ranges
- 8 in.
- Bottom hole
Supcos extensive line of bake and broil elements sets an industry standard for supplying a value option to the aftermarket. Our elements meet or exceed the same high-quality construction standards used by the original manufacturers. CH775 is a direct replacement for Electrolux 5303051519 and 31675104. CH775 also replaces RP775.
- Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy
- Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven
- Prevents any moisture in the element
This anti-tip bracket is a replacement part for ranges. It secures the appliance to the wall. Compatible with select Whirlpool brand models.
- fasterners included
- sold individually
- Easy to install
- Please check the compatibility with your previous part and appliance's model before ordering this replacement
The SIC style igniter is a direct replacement for hundreds of OEM part numbers. Direct Replacement for Hundreds of OEM Numbers. Longer Life and Greater Strength, with the Longest MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) in the Industry. Will Not Overdrive the Gas Valve like some Universal Replacements.
- UL Approved
- High Temperature Ceramic Wire Connectors
- Meets or Exceeds OEM Specifications
- High Temperature MGT Wire Leads
- High Temperature Stainless Steel Shield
The flat style oven igniter kit comes with a mounting bracket and a wire connector with a plug. The igniter kit is used to light the oven burner. If you notice that your oven will not heat up properly, the igniter kit may need to be replaced.
- Genuine GE replacement part
- Body length of 3.75 in.
- 2 ceramic wire nuts included
- Limited 1-year warranty