Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): 12 Product Width (in.): 8.5 Product Width (in.): 2.75 All Typically In Stock Clear All Refinements
GE appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live. With a timeless appearance, this family of appliances is ideal for your family. And, coming from one of the most trusted names in America, you know that this entire selection of appliances is as advanced as it is practical.
- Universal 4 ft. 50 Amp 3-wire Range Cord - UL Listed
- 99.9% pure copper for optimal performance
- Ring terminals & reinforced stamped brass plug blades
- Space-saving right-angle plug design get range closer to the wall
Timer knob lets you turn the dryer timer to the desired cycle setting. This knob replaces GE models. The part is white in color.
- Replaces GE
- White in color
- Helps set the time on your dryer
- Weight of part is .1 lbs.
To ensure a safe range installation that meets electrical requirements, a new UL-approved 40 Amp power cord should be used. Includes one 4-wire, 40 Amp, 6 ft. UL-approved range power cord. The heavy duty insulation prevents kinking and cracking for long-lasting durability.
- 6 ft. range cord
- 40 Amp
Bake element is at the bottom of the oven and supplies the heat for baking. This bake element will replace Peerless Premier models. Make sure to power off range before installing the element.
- Good quality part
- Replaces Peerless Premier
- Installation time 45 min
- Make sure to wear work gloves while installing part