Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): 11.75 Product Width (in.): 9.58 Product Width (in.): 19 Clear All Refinements
Your entire range. Clean drip pans improve cooking efficiency. Use this pan to give Your kitchen a uniform appearance.
- For Removable Elements
- Fits Most Of The Most Popular Types Found On Electric Ranges Today
- Size: 8 in.
- Heavy Chrome Plating
The double burner assembly directs gas to the front and rear surface burners. The part replaces GE. Overall installation time is around 30 min.
- Replaces GE
- Color of part is silver
- Average installation time is 30 min
- Weight of part is .8 lbs.
The SIC style igniter is a direct replacement for hundreds of OEM part numbers. Direct Replacement for Hundreds of OEM Numbers. Longer Life and Greater Strength, with the Longest MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) in the Industry. Will Not Overdrive the Gas Valve like some Universal Replacements.
- Direct replacement range igniter can be used on Maytag 12400035
- High Temperature Ceramic Wire Connectors
- High Temperature MGT Wire Leads
- Meets or Exceeds OEM Specifications
- High Temperature Stainless Steel Shield
Supcos extensive line of bake and broil elements sets an industry standard for supplying a value option to the aftermarket. Our elements meet or exceed the same high-quality construction standards used by the original manufacturers. CH775 is a direct replacement for Electrolux 5303051519 and 31675104. CH775 also replaces RP775.
- Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy
- Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven
- Prevents any moisture in the element
Bake element is at the bottom of the oven and supplies the heat for baking. This bake element will replace Electrolux models. Make sure to power off the range before installing.
- Good quality part
- Replaces Electrolux
- Installation time 40 min
- Make sure to wear work gloves while installing part