Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): 11.5 Product Width (in.): 11.75 Product Width (in.): 5.637 Clear All Refinements
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Exact Replacement Parts Double Burner replaces GE WB16K10026
Item # 28-9659
The double burner assembly directs gas to the front and rear surface burners. The part replaces GE. Overall installation time is around 30 min.
- Replaces GE
- Color of part is silver
- Average installation time is 30 min
- Weight of part is .8 lbs.
SUPCO Universal Flat Range Igniter Kit
Item # 97-4115
The SIC style igniter is a direct replacement for hundreds of OEM part numbers. Direct Replacement for Hundreds of OEM Numbers. Longer Life and Greater Strength, with the Longest MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) in the Industry. Will Not Overdrive the Gas Valve like some Universal Replacements.
- Direct replacement range igniter can be used on Maytag 12400035
- High Temperature Ceramic Wire Connectors
- High Temperature MGT Wire Leads
- Meets or Exceeds OEM Specifications
- High Temperature Stainless Steel Shield
Item # 97-4009
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat for superior surface cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with most major brands of oven units including Whirlpool / Maytag / Amana / Kenmore / GE / Frigidaire, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 6 in. or 8 in. and the heating elements are available the in either plug in style or can be hard wired into most ranges on the market
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a spiral wound heating element with multiple turns with either a delta style or y style spider support assembly to provide support for your oven surface cookware
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 1325-Watt
Exact Replacement Parts Bake Element
Item # 309126697
Bake element is at the bottom of the oven and supplies the heat for baking. This bake element will replace Electrolux models. Make sure to power off the range before installing.
- Good quality part
- Replaces Electrolux
- Installation time 40 min
- Make sure to wear work gloves while installing part