Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): 0.25 Product Width (in.): 4.75 Product Width (in.): 8.5 Clear All Refinements
GE appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live. With a timeless appearance, this family of appliances is ideal for your family. And, coming from one of the most trusted names in America, you know that this entire selection of appliances is as advanced as it is practical.
- Universal 4 ft. 50 Amp 3-wire Range Cord - UL Listed
- 99.9% pure copper for optimal performance
- Ring terminals & reinforced stamped brass plug blades
- Space-saving right-angle plug design get range closer to the wall
4+0. 4 manual circuits for top burner ignition and no oven ignition circuit. Snap in mounting. This part replaces multiple models.
- Replaces multiple models
- Has two .250 in. male terminals
- Has four .187 in. male terminals
- Weight of part is .3 lbs.
This spark electrode is a replacement part for ovens. It ignites the flame for the surface burner. Compatible with select Whirlpool brand models.
- Genuine Whirlpool part
- Orange in color
- Unplug Oven before installation
This indicator light lens is a replacement part for ovens. It fits over the bulb and turns bright red when the light is on. Compatible with select GE brand models.
- Genuine GE part
- Red in color
- Easy to install
- Please check the model # of the appliance to ensure compatibility before ordering this replacement
This temperature sensor is a replacement part for ovens. It works with the control board to regulate temperaure in the oven. Compatible with select Whirlpool brand models.
- Genuine GE Part
- Includes wire nuts
- Unplug oven before installation
Surface element WB30T10132 supplies the heat to a cooking area on top of the range. This surface element will provide great even heat to your food. This part is a great quality part. It will replace GE models. It also has an easy installation time.
- Installation time 45 minutes
- Good quality part
- Replaces GE models
- Make sure to shut off house circuit breaker for safe installation