Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): .375 Product Width (in.): 9.65 Product Width (in.): 15.5 Clear All Refinements
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts. The outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy. Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven.
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Watts: 2700/1869
- Volts: 250/208
- 16 in. x 18 in. x 1.625 in.
- Prevents any moisture in the element
This oven gasket creates a seal on the oven door in order to keep the warm air from getting out. Average installation time is around 1 hour. This part replaces GE models.
- Replaces GE
- Keep warm air from getting out
- Installation time around 1 hour
- Weight of part is .4 lbs.
The surface burner provides heat to a certain area on the cook top. This part replaces whirlpool models. The part is also silver in color.
- Replaces whirlpool
- Silver in color
- Provides heat to the cook top area
- Weight of part is 1.03 lbs.
Bake element is at the bottom of the oven and supplies the heat for baking. This bake element will replace Electrolux models. Make sure to power off the range before installing the part.
- Good quality part
- Replaces Electrolux
- Installation time 40 min
- Make sure to wear work gloves while installing the element