Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): .375 Product Width (in.): 44 Product Width (in.): 19 Clear All Refinements
This oven gasket creates a seal on the oven door in order to keep the warm air from getting out. Average installation time is around 1 hour. This part replaces GE models.
- Replaces GE
- Keep warm air from getting out
- Installation time around 1 hour
- Weight of part is .4 lbs.
Supcos extensive line of bake and broil elements sets an industry standard for supplying a value option to the aftermarket. Our elements meet or exceed the same high-quality construction standards used by the original manufacturers. CH775 is a direct replacement for Electrolux 5303051519 and 31675104. CH775 also replaces RP775.
- Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy
- Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven
- Prevents any moisture in the element