Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): .375 Product Width (in.): 19.25 Product Width (in.): 5.61 Product Width (in.): 21 All Typically In Stock Clear All Refinements
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat for superior surface cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with most major brands of oven units including Whirlpool / Maytag / Amana / Kenmore / GE / Frigidaire, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 6 in. or 8 in. and the heating elements are available the in either plug in style or can be hard wired into most ranges on the market
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a spiral wound heating element with multiple turns with either a delta style or y style spider support assembly to provide support for your oven surface cookware
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 1325-Watt
This bake element is what heats up your oven. This element replaces Electrolux. This part is a quality part for your oven.
- Replaces Electrolux
- Watts 2600
- Volts 240
- Weight of part .75 lbs.
This oven gasket creates a seal on the oven door in order to keep the warm air from getting out. Average installation time is around 1 hour. This part replaces GE models.
- Replaces GE
- Keep warm air from getting out
- Installation time around 1 hour
- Weight of part is .4 lbs.
Flat igniter can replace several brands, built to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Flat style igniter with 18 in. leads. Used with 3.2 to 3.6 Amp rated Gas Safety Valves.
- Fits Frigidaire / Electrolux and GE models
- 3.75 in. L
- Meets or Exceeds OEM Specifications