Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): .375 Product Width (in.): 1.7 Product Width (in.): 16.982 Clear All Refinements
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat inside the oven cavity for superior cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit. This heating element is compatible with brands of oven units including General Electric / Hotpoint / Roper / Sears / Kenmore, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 6 inch or 8 inch, and the heating elements are availablethe in either plug in style or can be hard wired into most ranges on the market
- Parts included feature and benefit. This item is a bent to shape bake or broil heating element with either weld on or crimp on support legs for oven bottom mount, support bars for oven top mount in the case of broil elements, and mounting brackets for the back of the oven cavity
- 3. Material feature and benefit The sheath material is Nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking Element Power Rating 240-Volt / 2585-Watt
This Receptacle Kit is a replacement part for ranges. It is used to connect the wire harness to the surface element. This part is compatible with Frigidaire brands.
- Genuine Frigidaire Part
- Includes plastic receptacle, 2 metal brackets, 2 screws, 2 ceramic wire nuts, 2 insulators, and 2 wires
- Unplug range before installing this part
- Please check the compatibility with your previous part and appliance's model before ordering this replacement