Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): .25 Product Width (in.): 8.5 Product Width (in.): 18.00 Clear All Refinements
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
GE 4 ft. Range Cord, 50 Amp, 3-Wire
Item # 10-31342
GE appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live. With a timeless appearance, this family of appliances is ideal for your family. And, coming from one of the most trusted names in America, you know that this entire selection of appliances is as advanced as it is practical.
- Universal 4 ft. 50 Amp 3-wire Range Cord - UL Listed
- 99.9% pure copper for optimal performance
- Ring terminals & reinforced stamped brass plug blades
- Space-saving right-angle plug design get range closer to the wall
Exact Replacement Parts 52 in. Oven Door Gasket
Item # 53-5186
The oven door gasket creates a seal on the inside of the door in order to keep warm air from getting out. This part replaces Maytag models. Good quality part.
- Replaces Maytag
- Quality part
- Keeps warm air from getting out of oven
- Weight of part .125 lbs.
Item # 97-2416
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat inside the oven cavity for superior cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with brands of oven units including Electrolux / Frigidaire / Gibson / Kelvinator / Kenmore / Tappan / White-Westinghouse, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 0.260 in. or 0.315 in. and the heating elements are available with either quick connects or threaded terminals
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a bent to shape bake or broil heating element with either weld on or crimp on support legs for oven bottom mount, support bars for oven top mount in the case of broil elements, and mounting brackets for the back of the oven cavity
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 2700-Watt
Exact Replacement Parts Range Radiant Surface Element
Item # 308348460
Surface element WB30T10132 supplies the heat to a cooking area on top of the range. This surface element will provide great even heat to your food. This part is a great quality part. It will replace GE models. It also has an easy installation time.
- Installation time 45 minutes
- Good quality part
- Replaces GE models
- Make sure to shut off house circuit breaker for safe installation