Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): .25 Product Width (in.): 8.5 Product Width (in.): 20 Clear All Refinements
GE appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live. With a timeless appearance, this family of appliances is ideal for your family. And, coming from one of the most trusted names in America, you know that this entire selection of appliances is as advanced as it is practical.
- Universal 4 ft. 50 Amp 3-wire Range Cord - UL Listed
- 99.9% pure copper for optimal performance
- Ring terminals & reinforced stamped brass plug blades
- Space-saving right-angle plug design get range closer to the wall
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts. The outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy. Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven.
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Watts: 2850-Watt/2138-Watt
- Volts: 240/208
- 15.375 in. x 18 in. x 4 in.
- Prevents any moisture in the element
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Used on domestic ranges. Our line includes a variety of elements that have been discontinued by the OEM.
- Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and are UL/CSA approved
- The outside sheath is made of high grade stainless steel
- Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven
Surface element WB30T10132 supplies the heat to a cooking area on top of the range. This surface element will provide great even heat to your food. This part is a great quality part. It will replace GE models. It also has an easy installation time.
- Installation time 45 minutes
- Good quality part
- Replaces GE models
- Make sure to shut off house circuit breaker for safe installation