Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): .25 Product Width (in.): 2.25 Product Width (in.): 13.3 Clear All Refinements
Surface element control switch turns the surface element on and off and controls how much heat the element produces. This switch replaces whirlpool models. Installation time is around 45 min.
- Replaces Whirlpool
- Installation time 45 min
- Turns the surface element on and off
- Weight of part is .1875 lbs.
This anti-tip bracket is a replacement part for ranges. It secures the appliance to the wall. Compatible with select Whirlpool brand models.
- fasterners included
- sold individually
- Easy to install
- Please check the compatibility with your previous part and appliance's model before ordering this replacement
The flat style oven igniter kit comes with a mounting bracket and a wire connector with a plug. The igniter kit is used to light the oven burner. If you notice that your oven will not heat up properly, the igniter kit may need to be replaced.
- Genuine GE replacement part
- Body length of 3.75 in.
- 2 ceramic wire nuts included
- Limited 1-year warranty
Bake element is at the bottom of the oven and supplies the heat for baking. This item will replace Peerless Premier models. Make sure to power off range before installing.
- Good quality part
- Replaces Peerless Premier
- Installation time 35 min
- Make sure to wear work gloves while installing