Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): .25 Product Width (in.): 2. Product Width (in.): 9.57 Product Width (in.): 7.52 Product Width (in.): 17 Clear All Refinements
This electric range bowl has a narrow element slot. Its slot allows it to fit on vintage chamber ranges to modern ranges. Admiral Gaffers and Sattler, Gibson, Hardwick, Kelvinator, Magic Chef, Modern Maid, Norge, O'Keefe and Merritt, Roper (Kenmore), Sunray, Tappan, WasterKing, Welbilt, Whirlpool.
- Chrome finish
- Fit different ranges
- 8 in.
- Bottom hole
Your entire range. Clean drip pans improve cooking efficiency. Use this pan to give Your kitchen a uniform appearance.
- This high-quality drip pan is made for removable elements
- It has a heavy chrome plating for added durability
- As well as a convenient design that fits most popular types of modern electric ranges.
- Size: 6 in.
Your entire range. Clean drip pans improve cooking efficiency. Use this pan to give your kitchen a uniform appearance.
- High-quality drip pan is made for removable elements
- Heavy porcelain plating for added durability
- As well as a convenient design that fits most popular types of modern electric ranges
- Size: 6 in.
The oven door gasket creates a seal on the inside of the door in order to keep warm air from getting out. This part replaces Maytag models. Good quality part.
- Replaces Maytag
- Quality part
- Keeps warm air from getting out of oven
- Weight of part .125 lbs.
This 8 in. chrome burner bowl is a replacement part for ranges. It is used to collect any spills over the burner. Compatible with select GE brand models.
- Genuine GE part
- Easy to install
- Please check the compatibility with your previous part and appliance's model before ordering this replacement
Bake element is at the bottom of the oven and supplies the heat for baking. This part will replace Brown Stove models. Make sure to shut the power off the the range before installing.
- Good quality part
- Replaces Brown Stove
- Installation time 40 min
- Make sure to wear work gloves while installing