Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): .25 Product Width (in.): 2. Product Width (in.): 9.57 Product Width (in.): 20 Clear All Refinements
This electric range bowl has a narrow element slot. Its slot allows it to fit on vintage chamber ranges to modern ranges. Admiral Gaffers and Sattler, Gibson, Hardwick, Kelvinator, Magic Chef, Modern Maid, Norge, O'Keefe and Merritt, Roper (Kenmore), Sunray, Tappan, WasterKing, Welbilt, Whirlpool.
- Chrome finish
- Fit different ranges
- 8 in.
- Bottom hole
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts. The outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy. Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven.
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Watts: 2850-Watt/2138-Watt
- Volts: 240/208
- 15.375 in. x 18 in. x 4 in.
- Prevents any moisture in the element
This 8 in. chrome burner bowl is a replacement part for ranges. It is used to collect any spills over the burner. Compatible with select GE brand models.
- Genuine GE part
- Easy to install
- Please check the compatibility with your previous part and appliance's model before ordering this replacement
The oven door gasket creates a seal on the inside of the door in order to keep warm air from getting out. This part replaces Maytag models. Good quality part.
- Replaces Maytag
- Quality part
- Keeps warm air from getting out of oven
- Weight of part .125 lbs.
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Used on domestic ranges. Our line includes a variety of elements that have been discontinued by the OEM.
- Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and are UL/CSA approved
- The outside sheath is made of high grade stainless steel
- Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven