Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Height (in.): 3.75 Product Height (in.): 4.25 Product Height (in.): 1.70 Product Height (in.): 19.5 Clear All Refinements
SGR1321 is designed to work with domestic ranges. The flat style gas oven igniter included in this kit has a body length of 3-3/4 in. This kit comes with a mounting bracket and 7 in. wire leads to a Molex style block.
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Flat igniter used on GE models
- Includes bracket and connectors
- Used on GE and Norton models
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat inside the oven cavity for superior cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with brands of oven units including Electrolux / Frigidaire / Gibson / Kelvinator / Kenmore / Tappan / White-Westinghouse, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 0.260 in. or 0.315 in. and the heating elements are available with either quick connects or threaded terminals
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a bent to shape bake or broil heating element with either weld on or crimp on support legs for oven bottom mount, support bars for oven top mount in the case of broil elements, and mounting brackets for the back of the oven cavity
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 2700-Watt
This oven control board is a replacement part for ovens. It controls the funtions of the oven. Compatible with select Whirlpool brand models.
- Genuine Whirlpool part
- Black touchpad
- Unplug oven before installation
- Please check the compatibility with your previous part and appliance's model before ordering this replacement