Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Height (in.): 1.875 Product Height (in.): 8.563 Product Height (in.): 1.86 Clear All Refinements
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Item # 97-4012
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat for superior surface cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with most major brands of oven units including Whirlpool / Maytag / Amana / Kenmore / GE / Frigidaire, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 6 in. or 8 in. and the heating elements are available the in either plug in style or can be hard wired into most ranges on the market
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a spiral wound heating element with multiple turns with either a delta style or y style spider support assembly to provide support for your oven surface cookware
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 2350-Watt
Item # 24-89361
For hinged elements (wired in burners). Fits Westinghouse, Admiral, Frigidaire, monarch Gibson, Kelvinator, Montgomery ward, Jenn-Air Norge, Kenmore (Sears), Tappan, O'Keefe and Merritt, Chambers, Gaffers and Sattler, Hardwick, Sunray, WasteKing, WeilBilt, Whirlpool. 2 in. I. D. Bottom hole. Trade size: 6 in. OD: 6-1/8 in. Min. Order: 6 EA.
- Chrome finish
- Fit different ranges
- 6 in.
- Bottom hole
Item # 24-89358
Your entire range. Clean drip pans improve cooking efficiency. Use this pan to give Your kitchen a uniform appearance.
- Narrow Element Slot
- 1-3/4 in. I.D. Bottom Hole
- Trade Size: 8 in.
- O.D: 9-5/8 in.
Exact Replacement Parts GE Hotpoint Infinite Heat Switch
Item # 53-4950
This switch will help control the temp on the surface burner. This part replaces multiple models. Average installation time is around 45 min.
- Replaces multiple models
- Helps control the temp of the surface burner
- Average installation time around 45 min
- Weight of part .2 lbs.