Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Height (in.): 1.875 Product Height (in.): 7.5 Product Height (in.): 1.73 Clear All Refinements
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Item # 24-89353
This range pan has a durable porcelain coating. Its coating lasts longer than the standard chrome plating on other range pans. Sold by pack, 6 pans per pack.
- Compatible with GE brand
- For use with plug-in electric cooking elements
- Porcelain-coating lasts longer than the standard chrome plating on other range pans
- Remove from range and wash with soap and water, avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives, which may scratch the finish, do not clean in self-cleaning oven, however, you can use a non-abrasive oven cleaner on the porcelain pans only
SUPCO Surface Element replaces GE WB30T10074, 8 in.
Item # 28-9649
CH30T10074 is a direct replacement for GE surface element WB30T10074. The outside diameter is 8 in. CH30T10074 is a 240 volt, 2600 watt element manufactured from high temperature stainless alloys.
- Direct replacement for hundreds of models
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Manufactured from high temperature stainless alloys
- Flat style terminals
Exact Replacement Parts GE Hotpoint Infinite Heat Switch
Item # 53-4950
This switch will help control the temp on the surface burner. This part replaces multiple models. Average installation time is around 45 min.
- Replaces multiple models
- Helps control the temp of the surface burner
- Average installation time around 45 min
- Weight of part .2 lbs.
GE 8 in. Sensi-Temp Coil
Item # 307858327
Reduce the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils with this 8 in. Sensi temp technology range coil. Compliant with UL 858 safety standard. Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance.
- Reduces the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils
- Developed to comply with UL 858 safety standard
- Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance
- Can replace existing coils; interchangeable
- Easy to install no tools required