Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Height (in.): 1.875 Product Height (in.): 1.1 Product Height (in.): 5.75 Product Height (in.): 7.00 Clear All Refinements
Direct Replacement Surface Elements designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured from high temperature stainless alloys. Manufactured from high temperature stainless alloys.
- Direct replacement for hundreds of models
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Ceramics and screws are included
- Flat style terminals
Reduce the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils with this 6 in. Sensi temp technology range coil. Compliant with UL 858 safety standard. Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance.
- Reduces the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils
- Developed to comply with UL 858 safety standard
- Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance
- Easy to install no tools required
- Can replace existing coils; interchangeable
This switch will help control the temp on the surface burner. This part replaces multiple models. Average installation time is around 45 min.
- Replaces multiple models
- Helps control the temp of the surface burner
- Average installation time around 45 min
- Weight of part .2 lbs.
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat for superior surface cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with most major brands of oven units including Whirlpool / Maytag / Amana / Kenmore / GE / Frigidaire, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 6 in. or 8 in. and the heating elements are available the in either plug in style or can be hard wired into most ranges on the market
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a spiral wound heating element with multiple turns with either a delta style or y style spider support assembly to provide support for your oven surface cookware
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 1325-Watt