Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 7 Product Depth (in.): 2.875 Product Depth (in.): 15.125 Clear All Refinements
The double burner assembly directs gas to the front and rear surface burners. The part replaces GE. Overall installation time is around 30 min.
- Replaces GE
- Color of part is silver
- Average installation time is 30 min
- Weight of part is .8 lbs.
Reduce the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils with this 6 in. Sensi temp technology range coil. Compliant with UL 858 safety standard. Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance.
- Reduces the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils
- Developed to comply with UL 858 safety standard
- Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance
- Easy to install no tools required
- Can replace existing coils; interchangeable
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts. The outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy. Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven.
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Watts: 3000/2250
- Volts: 240/208
- 14.5 in. x 18 in. x 2 in.
- Prevents any moisture in the element