Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 7 Product Depth (in.): 2.875 Product Depth (in.): 11.5 Clear All Refinements
GE appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live. With a timeless appearance, this family of appliances is ideal for your family. And, coming from one of the most trusted names in America, you know that this entire selection of appliances is as advanced as it is practical.
- Universal 4 ft. 50 Amp 3-wire Range Cord - UL Listed
- 99.9% pure copper for optimal performance
- Ring terminals & reinforced stamped brass plug blades
- Space-saving right-angle plug design get range closer to the wall
The double burner assembly directs gas to the front and rear surface burners. The part replaces GE. Overall installation time is around 30-minutes.
- Replaces GE
- Color of part is silver
- Average installation time is 30-minutes
- Weight of part is 0.8 lbs.
Reduce the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils with this 6 in. Sensi temp technology range coil. Compliant with UL 858 safety standard. Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance.
- Reduces the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils
- Developed to comply with UL 858 safety standard
- Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance
- Easy to install no tools required
- Can replace existing coils; interchangeable
Oven burner igniter DG94-00520A ignites the gas to light the oven burner. Unplug the range or shut off the house circuit breaker for the range before installing this part. Installation time will be less than an hour.
- Good quality part
- Replaces Samsung models
- Installation time 45-minutes
- Make sure to wear work gloves while installing