Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 3.25 Product Depth (in.): 7.78 Product Depth (in.): 1.343 Clear All Refinements
This electric range bowl measures 6 and comes with a with narrow element slot. It fits various brands of ranges, including Admiral, Frigidaire, Chambers, Gaffers and Sattler Gibson, Kelvinator, Magic Chef Modern Maid Norge O'Keefe and Merritt, Roper Sunray Tappan Wasterking Welbilt Whirlpool. Sold by pack, 6 pans per pack.
- Chrome finish
- Fit different ranges
- 6 in.
- Bottom hole
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat inside the oven cavity for superior cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit. This heating element is compatible with brands of oven units including General Electric / Hotpoint / Roper / Sears / Kenmore, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 6 inch or 8 inch, and the heating elements are availablethe in either plug in style or can be hard wired into most ranges on the market
- Parts included feature and benefit. This item is a bent to shape bake or broil heating element with either weld on or crimp on support legs for oven bottom mount, support bars for oven top mount in the case of broil elements, and mounting brackets for the back of the oven cavity
- 3. Material feature and benefit The sheath material is Nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking Element Power Rating 240-Volt / 2585-Watt
This burner cap is a replacement part for ovens. It covers the top of the oven burner. Compatible with select GE brand models.
- Genuine GE part
- Black in color
- Easy to install
- Please check the compatibility with your previous part and appliance's model before ordering this replacement