Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 2.125 Product Depth (in.): 19.25 Product Depth (in.): 4 Product Depth (in.): 54 All Typically In Stock Clear All Refinements
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts. Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and are UL/CSA approved.
- Outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy
- Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven
- Prevents any moisture in the element
- Used on GE models
This oven gasket creates a seal on the oven door in order to keep the warm air from getting out. Average installation time is around 1 hour. This part replaces GE models.
- Replaces GE
- Keep warm air from getting out
- Installation time around 1 hour
- Weight of part is .4 lbs.
Oven control thermostat turns the heat on and off to maintain the oven temperature you set. This thermostat replaces GE models. Installation time is around 45 min.
- Replaces GE
- Installation time 45 min
- Helps keep the temp you set for the oven.
- Weight of part is .1875
Universal Electric Range Knob Kit includes 4 knobs, 20 inserts and surface overlays. Designed to meet or exceed OEM Specifications. Can replace the entire knob set on virtually any stove.
- 4 Knobs
- 20 inserts